Washington Mutual Customer Service
Contact Washington Mutual
- (800) 788-7000
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Washington Mutual
Washington Mutual, Inc. was founded in 1889 in order to save the economy of Seattle after the big fire that had nearly ruined the city. The largest US savings and loan association is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Its main products are consumer banking and numerous financial services: retail banking, consumer, mortgage and business lending, credit card services, insurance services, . The revenue of Washington Mutual is about $15.962 bln. The company has more than 60,798 employees. The subsidiaries of Washington Mutual are Washington Mutual Financial Services, Washington Mutual Insurance Services, Washington Mutual Card Services. The tagline of the company is: "The WaMu way".
Compare Washington Mutual to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Reno, Nevada, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
- Irvine, California, United States
- Madison, Wisconsin, United States