Ii recently made a mistake on my in money account i went over .02 cents and they chrged me $33.00 2 weeks later my mistake .03 cents same thing $33.00 overdraft i talked to them and they would not help me at all i am on a fixed income ssdi i think its sad when tey dont care about consumers at all after all with out us they wold not ge there so for a measly .005 cents it cost me $66.00 out of my social security check whitch everone knows is not enough to live on any way.

Had an Experience with Washington Mutual?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

My complaint is that since they changed to chase my paycheck no longer goes in on the same day.I got hit with several hundred dollars of fees because of this.

Chase is the biggest problem I think because I didn't have this problem before the big buy out.I eventually just closed my account.


B.s. I still got charged even if I didnt have the overdraft protection. They are there to make money of of you some how!


You can easily request to never have over-draft fees again. Go into your local branch and tell them that you no longer wish to have 'Over-draft protection'. Down side is, if you have $10 in your account and you want to buy something for $10.01 you will be denied but the upside is you won't pay $35.00 dollars for it.

You May Also Like

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more