Los Angeles, California

Ii recently made a mistake on my in money account i went over .02 cents and they chrged me $33.00 2 weeks later my mistake .03 cents same thing $33.00 overdraft i talked to them and they would not help me at all i am on a fixed income ssdi i think its sad when tey dont care about consumers at all after all with out us they wold not ge there so for a measly .005 cents it cost me $66.00 out of my social security check whitch everone knows is not enough to live on any way.

Review about: Overdraft Charges.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Washington Mutual?

Comments

freda

My complaint is that since they changed to chase my paycheck no longer goes in on the same day.I got hit with several hundred dollars of fees because of this.

Chase is the biggest problem I think because I didn't have this problem before the big buy out.I eventually just closed my account.

Rusty

B.s. I still got charged even if I didnt have the overdraft protection. They are there to make money of of you some how!

Cindy

You can easily request to never have over-draft fees again. Go into your local branch and tell them that you no longer wish to have 'Over-draft protection'. Down side is, if you have $10 in your account and you want to buy something for $10.01 you will be denied but the upside is you won't pay $35.00 dollars for it.