I have been working in customer serivce for about 4 years now, and never had I ever been mistreated by a rep ever. They make bill collectors seem nice.

One day I was deposting a check that my sister gave to me, and they denied it saying that my account is under fraud investagation. Due to the fact that i was making to many deposits (Cash deposits)

So I called the customer service to see what was going on- they transfered me to Fraud Risk Operation. Let me tell you, she (Debra) was trying to make out to be a criminal. she told me that my checking account was going to be closed and my card was going to be deactivated, i was begging and pleding with her that i can assure her that this is not a fraud issuse and she just kept interrupting me ans speaking over me. i had asked her for her name over and over she just told me that she didnt want to give me that information. After repeatingly of me asking her for her name i finally got it.

finally, after i was asking for her advise and possible help to resolve this issue she told me that i should have not been a fraud criminal and i should be held accountable for my actions then she hung up in me.

So now i need to do further research to make sure that my voice is heard

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #16043

Sounds to me like there is more to this story than you are telling us. They do not just accuse anyone of fraud without proof. Maybe you should rewrite the letter telling the whole story.