Arnhem, Gelderland

They've turned into the worst bank!! They used to be amazing, helpful, knowledgeable, and quick before.

I was locked out of my online account for no reason (that they could find) for months without any resolution. No one calls back, no one follows up or will assume any responsibility to own the matter until resolved.

Now, my wire transfer didn't go through because the incoming bank refused it!! They didn't even know there was an incoming transfer. I can't wait to get back to the states and close this pathetic account.

Very true - their reps' english has gotten so bad that you cannot understand them. I've called and hung up many times in a row just so I can speak to someone in english. Sorry I don't mean to be rude - I'm an immigrant as well, but there are other positions that may be better suited for heavily accented folk instead of a call center rep. It sucks for all involved. WAMU...RIP, you blew it with so many customers.

Had an Experience with Washington Mutual?

Comments

you *** *** ***!

learn how to write usernames and passwords down!!!! :grin

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more