i made a depsoit through an atm machine i spoke to a rep said my deposit would go through before my payment they returned my payment and charged me $33.When I called back to ask why there was a charge the manager there told me there was nothing he could do about my fees.

They transferred me 3 different times and every time i spoke to a rep they gave me different answers. they finally let me know there was nothing they could do. i am sure there are more people out there who this has happened too.

wamu is a really bad bank and i have no desire to keep my account with them.

Had an Experience with Washington Mutual?

Comments

Glidden, Iowa, United States #14060

I can understand why you'd be pissed off...but it's typical of every bank atm to place a 2 business day hold on deposits they will however make at least 100 dollars available to you as a courtesy.if you think about it...the atm doesn't know what's being deposited..it just goes by the dollar amount you enter in.

anyway, it's probably best to come into the branch u made the deposit at and talk to someone in person to have a fee reversed as a courtesy....but it's also typical of banks to reverse their fee if it was THEIR bank error....good luck.

Melissa, Texas, United States #11441

I wonder why this category is labeled "auctions," hmmmm...

HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more