Spartanburg, South Carolina

Regular on-time payments for over 6 years.Two incomes suddenly dropped to one, trying to work out repayment but Washington Mutual refuses any help, blocks anything that would help bring us current.

Late charges keep acumulating, we just need temporary help, we offer payments but... - WM's suggestion - do a short sale and give up our home. Gee, got any other tricks up your sleeves???? Some actual help would have been great...let's see now, make a payment or pay the moving man????

hmmmm.....Interest rates could be lowered, payment plans worked out without charging hundreds of dollars, late fees could be forgiven, many options, but none offered - can't figure out why.

Review about: Mortgage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Washington Mutual?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Ally Bank Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more